The link above takes to directly to the Stampin' Up! website, where they share any catalog and packaging corrections.
Resources for 2023-2024 Annual Catalog
- New this year is a list of all the color combinations you see in the catalog. Refer to that list HERE.
- 10 new suites! See page 3 for the table of contents
- The Accessories Index is on page 173
- The Stamp Index is on pages 174-175
- There is an incorrect price in our printed catalogs. On page 46, the Zoo Crew Suite Collection is $76.50. Please correct your catalog.
- Suite collection item numbers include the bundle, Designer Series Paper and one other item. For Zoo Crew, the 4th item is a ribbon combo pack.
- We once again have stand-alone dies that don't have coordinating stamp sets. These are easy to miss. See pages 162-167
Returning Stand-Alone Dies:
Alphabet A la Mode
Cracker & Treat Box
Dots & Spots
Give it a Whirl
Stitched with Whimsy
Tailor Made Tags
New Stand-Alone Dies:
Delightful Doily Hybrid
Wanted to Say
- All of our suite collections have 4 products included in them. You can purchase the whole collection with just one item number. The suite collection price does include the bundle pricing, so you are still saving 10% on the stamp/die or stamp/punch combo.
- Some of our Designer Series Papers (DSP) coordinate with other products specifically. Usually we have seen dies that cut images from the paper. This time we are offering an embossing folder that coordinates with the paper! That is the Countryside Inn suite. If I am incorrect or missed something, I apologize, and please let me know so I can share more accurate information. I do not have all of these products, so I'm not sharing first hand information.
Bright & Beautiful 14-15 - This 6" X 6" paper contains new and returning colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Pretty Peacock, Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lolly, Lost Lagoon and Misty Moonlight
The 4th item in the suite collection is a specialty paper that has gold images on one side and silver on the other.
Les Shoppes 30-31 -
Zoo Crew 46-47 - Dies cut animal images from the paper
Countryside Inn 62-63 - Embossing folder coordinates with one sheet of the paper
Earthen Elegance 70-71 -
Let's Go Fishing 78-79 - Yes, dies cut images in the paper
Stargazing 86-87 - Yes, dies cut images in the paper
Inked Botanicals 94-95 - This 6" X 6" paper was created by inking real flowers and other botanicals to make images. Stampin' Up! shared a video on this. I'll link it below.
The suite includes a punch pack of 2 punches, not dies.
Masterfully Made 102-103 -
Fresh as a Daisy 110-111 - contains all 5 2023-2025 In Colors and returning Pretty Peacock
Here's a video from Stampin' Up! that shows all the DSP! LINK
- Step It Up: Do you like seeing how other crafters step up their projects? See how our designers do just that on pages 33, 56, 58, and 75 in your catalog.
- Quick and Easy Projects: f you are ever looking for a quick card, look for the clock icon in the catalog. I found it on pages 17, 23, 48, 56, 61, 75, 113, and 134. I notice these samples often have either a DSP background or a stamped background, and they also often have layers with cardstock, DSP, or ribbon as part of the focal point.
Resources for 2022-2023 Annual Catalog
- Look through the catalog and you'll see lots of techniques used on the samples. They do a pretty good job of showing us which products they used for the technique, too. For example, I found uses for Blending Brushes on pages 21 (to color ribbon), 74 (used with a mask/stencil), and 77 and 115 (to color paper for the background).
This link takes you to spreadsheets I created, based on the 'recipes' that Stampin' Up! shared with demonstrators. The samples in our catalog use such a variety of products and we can learn a lot from analyzing them. I list the product name and the page numbers you will find a sample or the product on.
There are 3 sheets: one each for dies, punches and miscellaneous. The miscellaneous currently covers our masks (stencils), the boxes and bags on page 140, and our Memories and More collection, found on page 136.