Easy Easel Card
A #SimpleStamping easel card. Using a few colors of cardstock steps up our simple stamping to the next level.
1. 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" Misty Moonlight card base is scored at 4-1/4" and 6-1/4"
2. If your card base is too dark to write on, adhere a layer inside your card. Mine was 5" X 3-3/4" Basic White.
3. 1" X 5-1/2" Sahara Sand cardstock strip was stamped with the 'sand' stamp from Friends are like Seashells. Adhere with dimensionals at bottom of the inside of the card.
4. Stamp bottom front of card, if desired. I use Misty Moonlight ink and the water stamp from High Tide.
5. Stamp focal point on 3" X 3" piece of Basic White card stock. I used Cinnamon Cider for the tree trunks. Just Jade for the palms. Misty Moonlight for the sentiment.
6. Adhere focal point is adhered to 3-1/4" X 3-1/4" piece of Seaside Spray.
7. Adhere Seaside Spray square to front of card being sure adhesive is only on lower half of the square, below with fold.