I am offering a kit based on the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you'll find on pages 110-111 and 130. The suite is also featured on the front cover and on the first few pages of the new annual catalog. I love this DSP because it contains all 5 of the new 2023-2025 In Colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Moody Mauve, Pebbled Path and Wild Wheat.
I offer my kits, because I know I am overwhelmed by full packages of DSP. Also, it's so easy to create when you have coordinating products. By offering a sample of coordinating cardstock and embellishments, you'll have just enough product to create a few fabulous projects. If you love the kit and want more, you could purchase full packages of things you've already tried. Try before you buy!
Your kit will include:
Your kit will include:
- 1/2 pack of the Fresh as a Daisy DSP
I plan on cutting this 12"x12" DSP in half to save on postage.
IF YOU WOULD PREFER I NOT CUT YOUR DSP BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE SCRAPBOOK PAGES OR 3D ITEMS AND NEED IT 12"X12", PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU ORDER.
- 13 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" cardstock pieces. 1 of each of the 13 colors in the DSP
- Cheerful Daisies die cuts that I will cut from 1 piece of Thick Basic White cardstock
- 3 yards of linen thread
- 5 yards of 3/8" textured ribbon. 1 yard of each 2023-2025 In Color (See pages 142-143)
- An assortment of coordinating embellishments like Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems (#5, page 140), Brushed Brass Butterflies (#12, page 140), 2023-2025 In Color Dots (#6, page 141) What I include will depend on what is available when I purchase the products.
- Basic White cardstock, regular weight and thick
- Classic Ink Pads. I'm trying to use mostly the new In Colors on my samples.2023-2025 In Color Ink Pad Bundle: Item 163133
- Stamps or dies. So far I have used the Cheerful Daisies bundle (pages1 11 and 156) and Season of Chic (page 40)Cheerful Daisies Bundle: Item 161297
Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set: Item 161290
Cheerful Daisies Dies: Item 161296
- Assorted punches for my sentiments
- Medium Envelopes
- Adhesives, Acrylic Blocks, Scissors
Price: $27 plus shipping. If you live near the Twin Cities, I'm happy to meet you for in person delivery to save on shipping.
(Because I cut down the DSP, I believe shipping will be less that $7.)
Payment by cash, Paypal or Venmo.
Order now through Friday, June 2nd.
If I have 5 or more orders for the kit, I'll expedite shipping when I place the order to get it out to you more quickly, so tell your friends about it!
Order by contacting me directly. Call or text me at (651) 303-3189, email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact me through the 'Contact Sue' form at Northstarstamper.com, or message me though Facebook.
I'm excited for you to get my Daisy Kit! Here are my first few samples. I am using thick Basic White cardstock for all of my card bases so I can make more cards with the colored cardstock.
For this one, I only used 2 pieces of DSP. The daisy focal point and the Crushed Curry striped small piece, which is Moody Mauve on the back. I cut the Moody Mauve piece in half to border the daisy panel. This will be the perfect card to send one of my pen pals or to brighten a friend's day.
Colors: Tea Party
Below is my submission for Craft Roulette Episode 164. Our parameters were:
Colors: Tea Party
Random: Hand-Drawn Line(s)
I have been wanting to make more home decor items and this was the perfect opportunity. I've had this wooden hanging decor piece for a while now. I purchased it at Dollar Tree. I used Tombow Liquid Glue ("green glue") on the wood and laid the hanger on a piece of DSP. I let it dry, then used a craft knife to cut off the excess. For the letters I used Very Vanilla cardstock and an adhesive sheet. The flowers are Moody Mauve. The leaves are Soft Sea Foam with Garden Green added to the stamp with a sponge dauber. I switched out the jute hanger with a piece of lace (retired Stampin' Up! product).
Not familiar with Craft Roulette? It is 'The Ultimate Paper Crafting Game Show"! On Friday evenings at 6:30PM CT, Mary Gunn and a guest make projects based on 4 parameters. The parameters are chosen by the spin of a wheel. We all can make a project with those same parameters and submit a photo of it to be eligible to win a prize during the following episode. The show is on the Craft Roulette YouTube channel and we submit our contributions at craftroulette.live. You can go to the website to see past submissions. I love seeing how others interpret the parameters each week. I hope you'll join in the FUNN--that's a pun based on Mary's last name, Gunn.
Watch my social media accounts for more samples using the Daisy Kit!