I recently participated in my friend's Stampin' Up! BINGO event. We played 6 games of BINGO and I won a few prizes!
Then we created 2 cards. She sent us kits for 2 cards. I used her card layouts and made 2 more cards.
Playing BINGO! I used long retired Stampin' Up! buttons as my markers. I can be silly sometimes.
- A2 Card base (5-1/2" X 8")
- White Layer: 2 at 4" X 5-1/4"
One for a layer on the front and one for inside your card
- DSP: 2 pieces 3-3/4" wide
You could cut a 5" into 2 pieces around 3" and 2". Or use scraps of 3" each and have an overlap.
- Ribbon or thin scrap of cardstock
- Circle or other shape for your sentiment