I thought after seeing all the swaps I received a various events this summer you might be interested in a swap with some of my demonstrator friends and other customers. I’m thinking I could create a private Facebook group for us to share our addresses in. This would allow us to get to know one another.
(In case you missed it, I shared many swaps in my September 4, 2023 video. It's available on my Facebook page and my YouTube channel and is titled "Swaps!")
If we aren’t comfortable with using a Facebook group or you don’t use Facebook, I could collect emails and mailing addresses and then email out a list of mailing addresses. Which ever you are more comfortable with we’ll do. Let me know in your email which you prefer.
Contact me via email at email@example.com to sign up for our swap.
I am hoping for 3-6 swappers this time around. Just to give you an idea of how many cards you might be exchanging.
- Please use mostly Stampin’ Up! products—current or retired
- Agree to send one card to each person in the swap by the designated date. We usually send the same card to each person, but if you don’t have supplies to make so many of the same card—we’ll understand.
- You also agree to give credit where credit is due. If you photograph the swaps, you agree to not put your own watermark on the photo, but instead put the creators name on the photo and include the Stampin' Up! copyright information. So any photos would include: Card made by (Name), Images © 1990-2023 Stampin'Up!
- Deadline to sign up: September 22, 2023
- Cards in the mail by: October 6, 2023
(We know life happens and we'll be understanding. If somethings happens, just let us know.)
- Have fun!
Here's the card I made last time I swapped with my team and other friends. I didn't have enough of the Lemon Lolly DSP, so I made cards with DSP from the same pack in Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, and Bubble Bath. I coordinated the cupcake wrapper to the DSP color as best I could.
Happy Stampin' and Swaping!